Caitlyn with her "nurse" outfit and cast.Last week was "N" week at Caitlyn's school. They had a wonderful time....making noodles (with butter and cheese), making noodle necklaces, looking at nests, talking about Noah's ark, numbers, and then Friday was "Nurse Day!" Caitlyn's teacher and I filled the role as nurses as we taught the kids how to use a stethescope, take out stitches, put on casts, and they even got to give oranges real injections! Caitlyn thinks these theme days are SO cool.....during "O" week they had "octopus day" and they examined a real octopus as well as making their own octopus (shaped) pretzels.....during "F" week one day they fixed french toast and fresh fruit....and next week for "P" week they get to make pancakes and their own pillowcases! Anyways, it's lots of fun. So Caitlyn's quick little mind is always coming up with fun ideas for theme days at school. SO, last week, on our way to "nurse day," she excitedly said, "I know! Wouldn't it be weird if we had NAKED day at school?! That would be SO WEIRD! I mean, I wouldn't want to see people naked at school for "N" week!" Um, okay sweetie, I'll be sure NOT to suggest that one to your teacher...
3 comments:
Hilarious about N week!!!
Glad they did Nurses, instead of Naked!!
Awesome!
Post a Comment