Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poopoo Man

I was looking through photos from last summer and stumbled across this one. After laughing hysterically to myself, I decided I might as well post it for y'all to get a good laugh too. :) Last July our kids participated in a day camp at Westwood Baptist Church in Olympia called Summer Hummer. It was A-MAZING! Micah and I were camp counselors to a group of 9 very active 3rd and 4th grade boys who kept us on our toes from 8:00 every morning until about 4:30 every afternoon. We had the privilege of having a little boy from China in our group who spoke very little English. He was very shy, hesitant to participate in the activities, and kind of just kept to himself. WELL, after 5 days of being around the other crazy boys, I can tell you this: There is a universal language among 9 year olds! And that, my friends, is bathroom humor. On Friday afternoon, after remaining quiet ALL WEEK, I witnessed our little Chinese friend, with all of the other boys standing around him, soaking up every ounce of attention they were giving him and this journal he had been carrying around all week. After the boys ran off to participate in an activity, I inconspicuously tiptoed over to the open journal on the ground, and THIS is what I found: Friends, meet "Poopoo Man."




1 comment:

Mullin family said...

Just too funny! Good to know that if Thomas was ever in a foreign country he would be able to speak the universal language of boys!